Ongava Private Reserve, Bordering the National Park
Designed for privacy, luxury and an intimacy with the land, Little Ongava is arguably Namibia’s most luxurious accommodation with pristine views across the Ongava plains.
Little Ongava is perched on the crest of a hill commanding magnificent vistas of the plains stretching for miles to the horizon, offering an extraordinary experience as the focal point of an Etosha journey.
This intimate camp has only three spacious suites each with its own plunge pool, en-suite bathroom, “sala”, and outdoor shower. The lounge and dining areas have wonderful views of a productive waterhole below the camp, the open deck allowing for relaxed, stylish dining under the African sky. Guests at Little Ongava share a dedicated guide and vehicle, ensuring the best possible nature experience at one of Africa’s great wildlife destinations. Day and night wildlife-viewing drives, visiting hides overlooking waterholes, walks and rhino tracking with experienced guides can all be enjoyed exclusively on this reserve. Game drives and day trips into nearby Etosha National Park are also offered.
Unique Selling Points
• Most luxurious and exclusive camp in Namibia
• High densities of big game including lion, white and black rhino and plains game
• 30,000 hectare private reserve with convenient access into Etosha National Park
• 3 luxury villas with king size bed (can be changed to doubles on request, sharing for children is accommodated)
• En-suite with double basins and bathtub, plus indoor and outdoor showers.
• Private plunge pool & sala, air conditioning, wi-fi service in rooms, sitting room & viewing deck, veranda, fireplace, bar-fridge, safe, tea/coffee, hairdryers & 220V power.
Your lodge experience includes
• Thatched/outdoor dining area with waterhole views, a dedicated guide and shared game drive vehicle (private vehicle and guide bookings are available).
• Activities on site (some may be seasonal)
• Bird watching, Game drives,
• Game viewing, Nature walks, Rhino approaching,
• Photographic hide.
• 3-5 years: Booking can only be accepted if sole use of camp is booked and paid for.
• 6-12 years: Private Vehicle must be booked and paid for.
• The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years; and 16 years old for rhino approaching on foot.
Ongava Game Reserve
Max. clients in vehicle
Game Drives, Walking Safaris